Monday, June 30, 2008

Blogology

Since I started this blog I have wanted to add the word blog into my vocabulary in anyway I can, so that everyone I speak to remembers to read my blog. This is a continuation of my previous post of making up words. I have taken this to another level by making up words and incorporating the word blog into them in some way. Go ahead try it...


Blogtastic was my first one, it just means fabulous blog. Blogology, as I titled this post, is the study of blogs. Blogimosity, is animosity between blogs. Blowl (feautured to your left), is an owl featured in a blog (or a movement *wink wink*). You get the idea. You should begin using these words with all of your friends too and then get them to read animalslovesnacks.blogspot.com as well. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I liked the integration of blog into every word better the first time I saw it when it was called "Juno."

However, you I like, and that movie, I do not. On the other hand, no one is making me read your blog. I will tell you, though, that seeing the word blog repeatedly will not make me read your blog more. On the contrary, I will skip every word that integrates the word "blog" inappropriately. Consider yourself warned, Juno.

JURU said...

I will abuse the word blog all I want and since you're my sister I will call you an asshole.

Plus I don't remember that being in Juno, sassy.